Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

speech

Should school finish early?
Do you want to have more time to spend with your family? Do you want to have more time to relax after a hard day at school? Do you want to have more time to take music lessons or coding classes or play sports? Well I do and that’s way I strongly believe that school should early. Hi, my name is Cole and today I am going to convince you that school should finish at 2pm.
Firstly, finishing school at 2pm would allow us to have more time to relax in the afternoon. We are very tired in the afternoon so having time to relax more would make us more ready to learn the next day.

Secondly, teachers would benefit from having more time to plan.so it is faster to plan in the morning and also that they would have more time for planning fun activities in  the afternoon.

Thirdly, finishing school at 2pm would give us more time to spend with our families. Because some people do not have time to see their family more often and allow us to do fun activities with your family.   

Lastly, having an extra hour in the afternoon would give us more time to do other activities such as sport, art, music or whatever that you want to do.so that's why I strongly believe that school should finish early so join  me to fight back with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment